We refer to them as love handles. Here are 5 exercise to get rid of them do these exercise for one month and let the magic change you.
- Start by standing straight with legs open one foot apart. Take dumbbells on both hands. Now to start the exercise move the shoulder to right side then left side. Try to touch the foot with dumbbells. Repeat this exercise 10 times and do total of 3 sets.
- Lay down in plank position, now touch your knee with your elbow. This will tighten and tone the love handles. Repeat this exercise 5 times.
- Bicycle crunches are very popular when it comes to getting rid of love handles. All you have to do is to lay down on your back, put your hands behind your head. Now touch your elbow to the opposite knee. Do this exercise for both sides (20 times) .
- This exercise is known as reverse dumbbell chop. Start by standing straight with legs open one foot apart, hold one dumbbell with both handles. Start the exercise by bending your keens and taking the dumbbells to one side then straightening your legs and extending the arms up in the air to the opposite side. (20 times)
- This is side to side plank. Get in the plank position, then drop your hips to one side then to another. Repeat this exercise 10 times to get maximum results.